Persian - Farsi DLPT Preparation
Defense Language Preparation Test Course
Persian - Farsi DLPT prep courses are designed for students at the ILR 1+ to 3 levels
Hours - available 10, 40, 100, 150 and 180 scheduled to meet your needs.
Online - 1:1 with an experienced DLPT instructor
In person - at our office in Honolulu at 1311 Kapiolani Boulevard, Suite 200
Your location in Hawaii, on the US mainland or abroad
HOW CLASS TIME IS USED
- practicing the skills that will be tested.
- expanding working vocabulary through reading, listening and speaking practice.
- discussing reading and listening passages to understand their context.
- gaining a better understanding of the Persian language's grammatical structure.
- becoming familiar with with the type of questions on the test.
- engaging with a native speaker of Persian.
- content is from authentic (not text book) material such as print and video news and other media.
- material is selected for its level and coverage of the subjects typically appearing on the DLPT.
- conveying the cultural context of the Persian language.
- the Persian language is used in 90% of the class time by the instructor and the student(s).
In consultation with the student and/or the Language Program Manager the balance of time devoted to the different skills can be adjusted or special instruction can be arranged for those below ILR 1+ or above ILR 3.
- All our instructors are native speakers of Persian.
- Together they have successfully prepared over 500 students for the DLPT.
- Individually they have 4-20+ years of teaching Persian for the DLPT.
- Most have taught at US universities.
- All have master's degrees, some from US universities and some from universities in Iran.
Some instructors are based in Hawaii, others on the US mainland. All teach online. Some of our instructors can teach in person in Hawaii. Some can travel to your location.
Check with your Language Program Manager or supervisor to see if funds are available. If they are, follow purchasing procedures for your department.
If you are self funding, you can register for the 1:1 Persian online course below. Within 48 hours of receiving your registration Aspire will contact you to arrange a schedule that is convenient for you.
For an in person Persian, or other Persian language classes, contact us at email@example.com for information and pricing.
- can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange in person or online classes.
- Aspire is SAM registered with a Cage Code of 8CZX8.
Other Persian Language Courses of Interest
-Pre-Deployment classes in Persian for relocating individuals and families.
- For Dari see: https://aspirelanguage.com/pages/dari-pashto-dlpt-preparation
- DLPT for those below 1+ or above ILR 3+ For information on these courses contact us at:
PERSIAN - FARSI DLPT Prep Online Pricing
Register for an Online Persian DLPT Prep Course
For classes, in person instruction or dialects not listed
Contact us: email@example.com