1 Teacher: 1 student
20 hours Online
You decide how you want to use these hours:
You want to learn the general language.
- If you have no exposure to the language, you can start with Beginner 1.
- To continue lessons begun elsewhere you can start where you left off.
You are rusty and want to practice speaking
- You're taking a trip and want to refresh your speaking.
- You're taking an online course where there is little to no interaction with a native speaking instructor.
- There is an upcoming visit from family or friends
- You will be in/at a wedding, in a country where this language is spoken.
You have a specific business or career need such as
- Customers whom you can better serve if you can use their language.
- Socializing with clients. Practice the vocabulary and etiquette of your field.
- Practice for a job interview.
- A review of terms used in your field.
- Understanding and completing forms and applications.
- You are being relocated or deployed to an Arabic speaking country.
-Tutoring for your high school or college course.
- Preparing to a standardized test
- focus on writing
For dialects, in person classes, or assessments email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on DLPT visit our page: DLPT preparation for Arabic.
To register for MSA at the Beginner - Intermediate levels online click on the bar below. Within 48 hours of receiving your registration, Aspire will contact you to discuss your needs and your level and schedule your lessons.
For questions or more info on any of the above, email us at email@example.com
TERMS & CONDITIONS
ONLINE 1: 1 LANGUAGE INSTRUCTION
MAKE UP POLICY: With 24 hour notice to the instructor, time can be re-scheduled. With less than 24 hours, with the exception of a documented emergency, the hours are forfeited.
LATE & NO SHOW POLICY: Tardiness of 10 or fewer minutes can be re-scheduled. After 10 minutes the instructor will call a phone number supplied by the student. If there is a log on within 5 minutes this time can be made up. If there is a log on in 30 of minutes of the scheduled time, 15 minutes will be forfeited. For a logon of 30 minutes after the scheduled start time, without contact, the entire scheduled hours will be forfeited. Being unavailable for the instructor’s call is not an excuse since scheduled times are communicated in advance.
DURATION These classes must start within 2 months of registration, and conclude within 6 months of registration. Exceptions to this are documented emergencies.
REFUND POLICY: If Aspire must cancel the class for any reason before lessons begin there will be a full refund. If Aspire must cancel the class while the class is in progress, there will be a pro-rated refund. There will be no refund for classes that for no fault of Aspire do not meet the duration requirements.
No refund will be made when/if the student loses interest in the class, doesn’t like the instructor. For work or family issues. duration (above) will be extended and there will be no refund.
IN PERSON CLASSES & 1:1 IN PERSON PRIVATE LESSONS
MAKE UP POLICY: If there is an emergency such as fire, quarantine, weather situation, etc. Aspire will cancel the class and inform the students via a text message to the phone number the student supplies at the start of the course. Class time will be made up at a time agreed to by the instructor and all the students.
IN PERSON CLASSES:
LATE & NO SHOW POLICY for The class will start at the posted time.
• If a student is late or does not attend, the material will not be repeated for him or her.
• If the instructor is late, the time will be made up.
Full refunds will be made within 5 days after the starting day of the class.
• If the minimum enrollment of 4 students is not met
• If there is a documented emergency that precludes the student from starting the course.
Prorated refunds will be made
• If the student has to drop out of the class due to a documented emergency and Aspire has no other class of this language and level available within 3 months of the drop out date.
No refund will be made when/if
• The student loses interest in the class, doesn’t like the teacher, classmate, has work or transportation issues, etc.
• The student does not show up for the first two weeks of the class and does not communicate with Aspire.
IN PERSON 1:1 PRIVATE LESSONS
LATE & NO SHOW POLICY
If the student gives the instructor 24 hours notice by voice, text or voicemail the time can be made up. Tardiness of ten minutes or less can be made up.It is not sufficient to leave a message with a spouse, roommate or any other third party. If the tardiness is more than 10 minutes, only 10 minutes can be made up, the rest of the time is lost. If the student does not appear for 30 minutes, with no word to the instructor, (again, not a third party) the instructor can leave, and the time cannot be made up.
DURATION These classes must start within 2 months of registration. , and conclude within 6 months of registration. Exceptions to this are documented emergencies.
REFUND: If Aspire must cancel the class for any reason before lessons begin there will be a full refund. If Aspire must cancel the class while the class is in progress, there will be a pro-rated refund. There will be no refund for classes that for no fault of Aspire do not meet the duration requirements.
No refund will be made when/if the student loses interest in the class or doesn’t like the instructor. For work or family issues,. duration (above) will be extended and there will be no refund.
Added to cart successfully!
Added to cart successfully!