Urdu DLPT Preparation
Defense Language Preparation Test Course
Urdu Language DLPT prep courses are designed for students at the ILR 1+ to 3 levels
Hours - you can register for 10, 40, 100, 150 or 180 hours of instruction.
Online - 1:1 instruction with a schedule to suit your needs.
In person at our office in Honolulu at 1311 Kapiolani Boulevard, Suite 200.
Your location in Hawaii, on the US mainland or abroad.
HOW CLASS TIME IS USED
- practicing the skills that will be tested.
- reading and listening to material covered by the test.
- discussion of the context of the reading and listening passages, intended audience, intensity, certainty, etc.
- expanding a working vocabulary through reading, listening and speaking practice.
- gaining a better understanding of the grammatical structure of Urdu.
- becoming familiar with with the type of questions on the test.
- engaging with a native speaker of Urdu.
- courses use authentic (not text book) material such as print and video news and other media.
- material covers the subjects typically covered on the DLPT.
- promotion of the understanding of the cultural context of the language.
- the Urdu language is used during 90% of the class time by the instructor and the students.
ASPIRE'S URDU INSTRUCTORS
- are based in Hawaii, or on the East Coast.
- all teach online, some can teach in person in Hawaii, some can travel to your location.
- all instructors are native speakers of Urdu.
- all have master’s degrees
- individuals can register for the 1:1 online Urdu DLPT preparation courses below. Within 48 hours
of receiving your registration Aspire will contact you to arrange a schedule convenient for you.
- to get information or to register for in person classes in Honolulu or elsewhere contact us
Language Administrators can get information on or arrange for Urdu DLPT online or in person classes can contact us at
- firstname.lastname@example.org for in person or online
- Aspire is SAM registered with a Cage Code of 8CZX8.