Spanish DLPT Preparation
Defense Language Preparation Test Course
Spanish Language DLPT preparation classes are designed for students at the ILR 1+ to 3 levels
Hours - you can register for 10, 40, 100, 150 or 180 hours of instruction.
Online - 1:1 instruction with a schedule to suit your needs
In person at our office in Honolulu at 1311 Kapiolani Boulevard, Suite 200
Your location in Hawaii, on the US mainland or abroad
HOW CLASS TIME IS USED
- practicing the skills that will be tested.
- reading and listening to material in the accents covered by the test.
- expanding a working vocabulary through reading, listening and speaking practice.
- discussion of the context, intensity, degree of certainty, etc. of the reading and listening passages.
- gaining a better understanding of the grammatical structure of Spanish.
- becoming familiar with with the type of questions on the test.
- engaging with a native speaker of Spanish.
- using authentic (not text book) material such as print and video news and other media.
- selecting material for its level and coverage of topics that typically appear on the DLPT.
- promoting of the understanding the cultural context of the language.
- immersion in the Spanish language through its use by the instructor and student(s) during 90% of class time.
- leading discussions on context and culture.
OUR SPANISH INSTRUCTORS
- are native speakers of Spanish
-are based in Hawaii.
- all teach online, some can teach in person in Hawaii, some can travel to your location.
- all have master’s degrees a university in their home country.
- can register for the 1:1 online Spanish DLPT preparation courses below. Within 48 hours of receiving
your registration Aspire will contact you to arrange a schedule convenient for you.
- For information or to register for in person classes in Honolulu or elsewhere contact us
For information on or to arrange for Spanish DLPT online or in person person for your personnel contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aspire is SAM registered with a Cage Code of 8CZX8.
Other Spanish Courses of Interest
- Beginner and Introductory Spanish.
-Specialties including area studies
-Pre-Deployment classes in Spanish for relocating individuals and families.
- DLPT for students at ILR level below 1+ or above 3+.
For information on these courses contact us a email@example.com