Chinese DLPT Preparation
Defense Language Preparation Test Course
IMPROVE YOUR SCORE ON THE CHINESE MANDARIN - DLPT
CANTONESE & AMOY are also available.
These courses help students at the ILR 1+ to 3 levels
improve their scores.
CHOOSE YOUR FORMAT
- # of Hours: 10, 40, 100, 150 and 180 hour formats, scheduled to meet your needs
- online with 1:1 instruction with an experienced DLPT instructor.
- in person at our office in Honolulu at 1311 Kapiolani Boulevard, Suite 200
- your location: in Hawaii, on the US mainland or abroad
HOW CLASS TIME IS USED
- practicing the skills to be tested.
- expanding working vocabulary through discussion of the reading, listening material.
- discussion of the context, intended audience, point of view, etc. of the reading and listening passages.
- gaining a better understanding the grammatical structure of Chinese.
- becoming familiar with the type of questions on the test.
- engaging with a native Chinese speaking instructor.
- courses use authentic (not text book) material such as print and video news and other media.
- material is selected by level and for coverage of subjects that typically appear on the DLPT.
- promotion of the understanding of the cultural context of the language.
- the Chinese language is used in 90% of the class time by the instructor and the students.
OUR CHINESE DLPT INSTRUCTORS
- all are native speakers of Chinese
- together have successfully prepared over 3,000 students for success on the DLPT.
- have 4 - 20 years in teaching DLPT preparation courses
- are based in Hawaii, or on the East Coast.
- All teach online, some can teach in person in Hawaii, some can travel to your location.
- All have master’s degrees, some from US universities, some from their home country.
Individuals can register for the courses online below. Within 48 hours of receiving your registration Aspire will contact you to arrange a schedule convenient for you.
Language Administrators can contact us to arrange classes in person or online at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Aspire is SAM registered with a Cage Code of 8CZX8.
Other Chinese Language Courses of Interest
- Beginner and Intermediate Chinese
- Specialties including area studies
-Pre-Deployment classes in Arabic for relocating individuals and families.