Arabic DLPT Preparation
Defense Language Preparation Test Course
MODERN STANDARD ARABIC and dialects:
EGYPTIAN, GULF, IRAQI, LEVANTINE, SUDANESE, SYRIAN
Other Arabic Courses
Other Arabic Courses
ONLINE OR IN PERSON
Arabic DLPT courses are designed for students at the ILR 1+ to 3 level to improve their scores.
CHOOSE YOUR FORMAT
- Hours: 10, 40, 100, 150 and 180 hour formats, scheduled to meet your needs
- Online - 1:1 instruction with an experienced DLPT instructor.
- In person in Hawaii at our office in Honolulu at 1311 Kapiolani Boulevard, Suite 200
- Your location in Hawaii, on the US mainland or abroad
HOW CLASS TIME IS USED
- practicing the skills to be tested.
- expanding working vocabulary through discussion of the reading and listening material.
- discussions about the context, intended audience, point of view, etc. of the reading material.
- guidance in understanding the grammatical structure of Arabic.
- becoming familiar with the type of questions on the test.
- engaging with a native Arabic speaking instructor.
- courses use authentic (not text book) material such as print and video news and other media.
- material is selected for its level and its coverage of the subjects that typically appear on the DLPT.
- conveying the cultural context of the language.
- the Arabic language is used in 90% of the class time by the instructor and the student.
Courses can be custom designed in consultation with the student and/or the Language Program Manager. For instance, the balance of time devoted to the different skills, or special instruction for those below ILR 1+ or above ILR 3.
OUR ARABIC INSTRUCTORS
- are native speakers of Arabic
- 9 dialects of Arabic are represented on our faculty.
- most of our Arabic instructors are on the US mainland.
- all have experience in preparing students for the Arabic DLPT.
- most have taught Arabic at US universities.
- all teach online, some can teach in person in Hawaii, some can travel to your location.
- all have master’s degrees, some from US universities, some have degrees from their home country.
Individuals can register for the
- 1:1 MSA courses online below. Within 48 hours of receiving your registration Aspire will contact you to arrange a schedule that works for you.
- for in person MSA courses or in person or online courses for Arabic dialects contact us at email@example.com
Language Administrators can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange classes for in person or online instruction. Aspire is SAM registered with a Cage Code of 8CZX8.
Other Arabic Language Courses of interest
- DLPT preparation in Arabic Dialects.
- Beginner and Intermediate Arabic.
- Specialties including area studies
-Pre-Deployment classes in Arabic for relocating individuals and families.
- DLPT for students at ILR level below 1+ or above 3+.
For information on these courses contact us a email@example.com