Vietnamese Language Lessons
1 Teacher: 1 student
Online or In Person
1311 Kapiolani Blvd, Suite 200, Honolulu, HI
You can choose how you want to use these hours:
You want general Vietnamese Language instruction.
- If you have no exposure to Vietnamee, you can start with Beginner 1.
- If you want to continue lessons started elsewhere start where you left off.
-You know words and phrases from living in a home or neighborhood where Vietnamese is spoken and would like build on this to learn the language.
You are rusty and want to practice speaking
- to refresh speaking skills for travel to Vietnam.
- to supplement an online course where there is little to no interaction with a native speaking instructor.
- There is an upcoming visit from family or friends
- You will be in a wedding, where most of the guests will speak Vietnamese.
You have a specific business need such as
- Customers whom you can better serve if you can use their language.
- Meeting a client. Practice social interaction and the vocabulary and etiquette of your field.
- Practice for a job interview.
- A review of terms used in your field.
- Understanding and completing forms and applications.
Academic Needs - Tutoring for your high school or college course.
Within 48 hours of receiving your registration, Aspire will contact you to discuss your curriculum and schedule your lessons.