Korean - DLPT - online preparation with 1:1 instruction.
You can set the pace and choose the skills you need to focus on. The time can be set to meet your needs.
In person classes are also available, for more information, contact us at email@example.com
All Aspire's Korean instructors have at least 5 years experience in preparing students for the DLPT. All are native speakers of Korean.
Terms and Conditions: See below
- Check with your Language Program Manager or supervisor to see if funds are available. If they are, follow purchasing procedures for your department.
- If you are self funding - click on the bar below to select the number of hours for your course.
Within 48 hours of receiving your registration, Aspire will contact you to schedule your lessons.
I agree with the terms and conditions
You want to learn the general language.
- If you have no exposure to the language, you can start with Beginner 1.
- If you want to continue lessons started elsewhere start where you left off.
You are rusty and want to practice speaking
- You're taking a trip and want to refresh your speaking.
- You're taking an online course where there is little to no interaction with a native speaking instructor.
- There is an upcoming visit from family or friends
- You will be in a wedding, in a country where this language is spoken.
You have a specific business need such as
- Customers whom you can better serve if you can use their language.
- Meeting a client. Practice social interaction and the vocabulary and etiquette of your field.
- Practice for a job interview.
- A review of terms used in your field.
- Understanding and completing forms and applications.
Academic Needs - Tutoring for your high school or college course.
Within 48 hours of receiving your registration, Aspire will contact you to discuss your curriculum and schedule your lessons.
March 8 - April 14, 2022 Tuesday & Thursday 6:00pm – 8:00pm 1311 Kapiolani Boulevard, Suite 200, Honolulu Hawaii 24 instructional hours: $450.00.
This course is for those with little to no exposure to the Japanese language.
The course will give students basic tools for daily living in Japan. Beginner 1 is the first in a series of 7 courses. Students can take this course and can continue in the series. In Aspire’s Japanese Beginner 1 class you will• Meet people with whom you can practice speaking• Speak as you would in Japan in everyday conversation• Play games that encourage natural speech • Engage with an experienced instructor who is a native speaker of Japanese.
For more information on levels, content, instruction and the ability to continue with Beginner Japanese 2 see: Aspire: Learn a Language
Students at the Intermediate level may be interested in Aspire's Japanese Conversation Class.
You will need this text for the first day of class.
Japanese for Busy People. I Romanized Version. 2006 The Association for Japanese –Language Teaching.
Added to cart successfully!
Added to cart successfully!