Italian Lessons Online
1 Teacher: 1 student
You can choose how you want to use these hours:
You want to learn the general language.
- If you have no exposure to the language, you can start with Beginner 1.
- If you want to continue lessons started elsewhere start where you left off.
You are rusty and want to practice speaking
- You're taking going to Italy and want to refresh your speaking.
- You're taking an online course where there is little to no interaction with a native speaker of Italian.
- There is an upcoming visit from family or friends
- You will be in a wedding, where most of the guests will be speaking Italian
You have a specific business need such as
- Customers whom you can better serve if you can use some Italian.
- Meeting a client. Practice social interaction and the vocabulary and etiquette of your field.
- Practice for a job interview.
- A review of terms used in your field.
- Understanding and completing forms and applications.
- Tutoring for your high school or college course.
- Preparing for a test such and the Italian AP
Terms and Conditions - see below
Within 48 hours of receiving your registration, Aspire will contact you to discuss your curriculum and schedule your lessons.