1 Teacher: 1 student
Online or In Person
You can choose how you want to use the 20 hours:
You want to learn the general language.
- If you have no exposure to Indonesian, you can start with Beginner 1.
- If you want to continue lessons started elsewhere start where you left off.
You are rusty and want to practice speaking
- You're taking a trip to Indonesia and want to refresh your speaking.
- You're taking an online course where there is little to no interaction with a native speaking instructor.
- There is an upcoming visit from family or friends
- You will be in a wedding and most of the people attending speak Indonesian.
You have a specific business need such as
- Customers whom you can better serve if you can use their language.
- Meeting a client. Practice social interaction and the vocabulary and etiquette of your field.
- Practice for a job interview.
- A review of terms used in your field.
- Understanding and completing forms and applications.
Academic Needs - Tutoring for your high school or college course.
Within 48 hours of receiving your registration, Aspire will contact you to discuss your curriculum and schedule your lessons.