In Aspire’s French Beginner 1 class you will
For more information on levels, content and instruction see: https://aspirelanguage.com/pages/learn-a-language
TEXT - You will need this text for the first class
I agree with the terms and conditions
French - DLPT - online preparation with 1:1 instruction.
For more information this course and DLPT in general
French DLPT Preparation with Aspire
Aspire's DLPT Instruction
With 1:1 instruction can set the pace and choose the skills you need to focus on. The time can be set to meet your needs.
All Aspire's French instructors have experience in teaching French and preparing students fro tests. All are native French speakers.
To register for French DLPT Preparation online:
- Check with your Language Program Manager or supervisor to see if funds are available. If they are available to you, follow purchasing procedures for your department.
- If you are self funding - click on the bar below to select the number of hours for your course.
Within 48 hours of receiving your registration, Aspire will contact you to schedule your lessons.
To Register for in person instruction contact us for special pricing and arrangements: email@example.com
Terms and Conditions: see below
You can choose how you want to use these hours:
You want to learn the general language.
- If you have no exposure to French, you can start with Beginner 1.
- If you want to continue lessons started elsewhere start where you left off.
-IF You know words and phrases from living where French is spoken and would like to gain fluency in the language you can gain fluency by a course in your level.
You know some French and want to practice speaking
- You're taking a trip and want to refresh your speaking.
- You're taking an online course where there is little to no interaction with a native speaking instructor.
- There is an upcoming visit from family or friends
- You will be in a wedding, in a country where French is spoken.
You have a specific business need such as
- Customers whom you can better serve if you can use their language.
- Meeting a client. Practice social interaction and the vocabulary and etiquette of your field.
- Practice for a job interview.
- A review of terms used in your field.
- Understanding and completing forms and applications.
- Tutoring for your high school or college course.
- Coaching for an AP or similar test.
Within 48 hours of receiving your registration, Aspire will contact you to discuss your curriculum and schedule your lessons.
January 25 - March 3, 2022 Tuesday & Thursday 6:00pm – 8:00pm 1311 Kapiolani Boulevard, Suite 200, Honolulu Hawaii 24 instructional hours: $450.00.
This course is for those with little to no exposure to the Japanese language.This course will give students basic tools for daily living in Japan. Beginner 1 is the first in a series of 7 courses. Students can take this course and can continue in the series. In Aspire’s Japanese Beginner 1 class you will• Meet people to practice with • Practice speaking in everyday dialogs• Play games that encourage natural speech • Engage with an experienced instructor who is a native speaker of Japanese.
Japanese for Busy People. I Romanized Version. 2006 The Association for Japanese –Language Teaching.
Added to cart successfully!
Added to cart successfully!