1 Teacher: 1 student
20 hours Online
You decide how you want to use these hours:
You want to learn the general language.
- If you have no exposure to the language, you can start with Beginner 1.
- To continue lessons begun elsewhere you can start where you left off.
You are rusty and want to practice speaking
- You're taking a trip and want to refresh your speaking.
- You're taking an online course where there is little to no interaction with a native speaking instructor.
- There is an upcoming visit from family or friends
- You will be in/at a wedding, in a country where this language is spoken.
You have a specific business or career need such as
- Customers whom you can better serve if you can use their language.
- Socializing with clients. Practice the vocabulary and etiquette of your field.
- Practice for a job interview.
- A review of terms used in your field.
- Understanding and completing forms and applications.
- You are being relocated or deployed to an Arabic speaking country.
-Tutoring for your high school or college course.
- Preparing to a standardized test
- focus on writing
For dialects, in person classes, or assessments email us at email@example.com
To register for MSA at the Beginner - Intermediate levels online click on the bar below. Within 48 hours of receiving your registration, Aspire will contact you to discuss your needs and your level and schedule your lessons.
For questions or more info on any of the above, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org